Business Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 * pm
Monday through Friday
* Our cash registers close at 4 pm
Starting April 5, 2021, the Harford County Register of Wills will be open by appointment only on a limited basis.
Please note the following:
- Please call our office for assistance instead of visiting the courthouse. Most needs can be fulfilled by phone, email, mail, or through our online services.
- Estate filings can be mailed or dropped off. We have a locked drop box in our lobby at 18 Office Street.
- Inquiries can be emailed to Rebecca Raspe - email@example.com
- Please be aware that, unless there is an emergency, the law does not require you to open an estate within a set timeframe after someone passes away. Unless there is a pressing concern, you may wait several weeks or longer before opening the estate for your loved one. Please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions and assist you with the necessary forms.
|WE HAVE MOVED|
Our new location is on the first floor of the Mutual Fire Insurance Building which is located at 18 Office Street in Bel Air..